City of Willis General Election May 4, 2019
Qualifications for Candidacy
Candidates running for City of Willis Council must affirm that they are:
- At least 18 years of as of the date of application
- A citizen of the United States of America
- A registered voter in the State of Texas
- Shall be a resident of the City and shall have resided within the corporate limits of the City for at least one year
- Shall not have been convicted of a felony criminal offense or a crime involving moral turpitude
- Shall not be in violation of any other provision in the City Charter
- Application for a place on the Ballot - English/Spanish Version (PDF)
Notice of Drawing for Ballot Order
The City of Willis will hold a drawing to determine the order in which the names of candidates are to be printed on the ballot for the City of Willis May 4, 2019 election on February 22, 2019 at 10 a.m. at Willis City Hall. Review the Notice of Drawing (PDF).
Candidates for the May 4, 2019 Election
Proposition A Through M: Home Rule Charter Amendments and Reallocation of Sales & Use Tax for the May 4, 2019 Election
Review a list of Propositions A through M (PDF) for the May 4, 2019 Election.